Friday, December 10, 2010

Dakota's Brie & Apple Soup

Minnesota Brie & Apple soup.  I've tried to make it myself, but it didn't come close to the Dakota's original version.  My mom used to get it all the time when it was first served when the Dakota was in Bandana Square, and we were so sad when it was discontiuned on the menu.

We were so excited to learn they were bringing it back for a week to celebrate 25 years of the Dakota, and luckily we made it by the last night it was being served.
It was just as good as we remembered, and even had the added additions of bread crumbs, apples and applesauce.  It was also poured table side, which was a nice touch.


We licked up every last drop (it wasn't nearly enough).

A trip down memory lane! Hopefully the Dakota can bring back this soup regularly..

I also got to test my new phone's camera. So, so...

1 comment:

  1. that looks and sounds delicious. sad i missed it :(

    ReplyDelete

Followers