Saturday, September 18, 2010

Really?

After stuffing my face full of D'amico catered food at work, I returned to my usual routine of re-checking Facebook, Twitter and Food Gawker.  You see, I've been sitting at the front desk of the Weisman since about noon today and have (what feels like) looked at every single page of every single website that is online.  (Okay, kind of an exaggeration)  Just when I thought I had exhausted just about every source of online entertainment, I stumbled upon this article:

14 Uses for Your Microwave

Let me just say one thing about this article.  It has to soften butter and to melt butter as two separate uses.  I really hope the average Yahoo reader doesn't really need a list of ways to use their microwave, because if that is the case, I am very, very sad.  It is hilarious to say the least and the comments people left are even funnier.


So please, enjoy.


Also, please don't use a microwave to cook bacon or "toast" anything.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers